Thursday 7 April 2016

Live fiction performance

Exciting news - my fiction is being featured once again by the excellent and admirable White Rabbit.

You may have read an extract here, and the full story is being read aloud at Toynbee Studios, London, on Friday April 15th, from 7.30pm onwards.

All stories are told by the lovely Gareth and Bernadette, which is best as I am crap at reading out loud. I've never figured out why but I find it really difficult!

The evening also features lots of other independent authors who have written about Dreams. This is my third time with White Rabbit, who are a wonderfully inclusive and creative group. There's a bar at the venue and there are rumours of chips. Possibly.

Tickets are available here and I'd love you to come!

If you don't already, then follow me here on Twitter for more up to date information.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!