Friday 6 February 2015

Back to basics

A Christmas in retail is a terrifying creature. But realising it is 37 days into the New Year and having not written a damn thing since October - that's far more frightening.

Back to square one; a notebook and pen in every bag, on every journey. No excuses.

As I mentioned above, I haven't been writing. Not even writing about not writing, nor writing about anything at all. Life got in the way.

However, an unexpected thing has happened. I have become inspired again. You can expect further rambling updates of the progress of various projects. My main project is sitting pretty at 10,000 words and there's maybe another 20,000 to go before I can think about diving back in and killing my darlings.

Publication fears. Proof-reading terror. Prose and grammar fails, I hope you'll stick with me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated!